Meet at the Asbury Scout Shed Friday at 5:30 pm
We will return Sunday, around noon.
Bring $XX for food and gas.
Print, fill out and sign permission slip – cut along dotted line and turn in bottom half.
- Eat Dinner before arriving or bring it with you.
- Arrive packed and in Class A uniform (we always travel in Uniform!)
- Pack your stuff in a backpack or duffel bag.
- If you have a tent, bring it. Otherwise, you’ll have to buddy up with a scout who has one.
- Bring your Scout Book in a ziplock bag to keep it dry
- The Scout Book has a list of what to bring on a campout.
- We will be setting up in the dark – bring a flashlight or headlamp.
- If you you haven’t set up your tent before – PRACTICE BEFORE FRIDAY!
New Adults: Fill out and print BSA Medical Form Parts A&B