Welcome to the Troop 351 Website!
We meet on Monday nights 7-8:30 pm at Asbury United Methodist Church,
in the Hope Building (980 Hughes Road).
Announcements (Updated May 18):
May shooting outing has been canceled. Philmont and Summer Camp reservations have been canceled as well. We will be working on options for both groups so please be patient while we come up with plan “B” options.
Current meeting restrictions remain in place through June 1st at the earliest. The troop leadership will continue to follow all mandates, consider all recommendations and work with BSA and Asbury to resume in person meetings and activities as soon as possible. Virtual meetings take place on Mondays at 7-8 PM on Webex.
- Payments regarding dues, outing fees, or class “B” shirts
- PayPal: To send the Troop money through PayPal, click “Send Money” in PayPal and set the recipient to email@example.com .
- Check Drop Off
- GigaParts, 1426 Paramount Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Monday – Saturday from 9am – 6pm
- Please be sure it is sealed up in an envelope and labeled with your name and Troop 351 payment.
- New Health Forms
- Every year we all have to update our health forms and this year it is even more important. For 2020 the BSA health forms have changed and regardless of the date on your previous form we would like everyone to update to the new form. Below is a link to the form for you to complete and turn in to me.
- We are always on the lookout for new leaders and parents that want to get more involved. Please let us know if you are looking for ways you can help the troop.
- You can be a registered leader, merit badge counselor, trip planner, service project coordinator, etc.
- Remember we are still performing Scoutmaster conferences and signing off rank/advancement requirements during this time.
- If you have not done so please use the link to sign up for any needs you might have.
- Once you sign up one of the adult leaders will be in touch with you to help.
- This Monday we will be working on Citizenship in the Community.