Welcome to the Troop 351 Website!
We meet on Monday nights 7-8:30 pm at Asbury United Methodist Church,
in the Hope Building (980 Hughes Road).
Current Announcements (October 14)
- Talladega 500 campout is today, it is going to be a great weekend!
- We are always on the lookout for new leaders and parents that want to get more involved. Please let us know if you are looking for ways you can help the troop.
- You can be a registered leader, merit badge counselor, trip planner, service project coordinator, etc.
- Philmont Crew Weekly Training Hikes
- If you are not in the Group Me then please let Mr. Sperr know so you can get signed up.
- For those of you signed up for the 2020 Philmont expedition we will be having weekly training hikes on Sundays
- Rainbow Mountain at the West end of Oakhurst Drive in Madison
- Bring good hiking shoes, trek poles, water, snacks and any gear you want to start training with, loaded packs are recommended.
- Yearly Planning Calendar
- Next Meeting: October 14th
- Next PLC: October 28th
- October: Pioneering
- Talladega 11th – 13th
- Horsemanship 25th – 27th
- Star HB Farms in Huntsville, cost ~$60.00 per person.
- Backpacking at Savage Gulf TBD
- Next Chapter Meeting: November 7th
- Round Table Location:
- First United Methodist Church
- 120 Greene St. Huntsville, Al.
- Find us Online!